This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here's another subject that was brought up at the Seminar in CO. Remember...
I am just the person throwing out the ideas....Some are mine, some are from
others too shy to write in... Catherine Lassesen, Oregon

FJORD FORUM at the Regional or National LEVEL

A place where Fjord owners can come and be educated and to discuss Fjord
subjects FACE TO FACE.

I see that we can start at the regional level and move towards a national
level.  Prices best for our group would be to have it in RENO or LAS VEGAS.
(For the National Level)

I am thinking about hosting a WEST COAST FJORD FORUM in November here at our
farm if there is interest.
1. Education on training, evaluations, feeding...
2. Forums on promotional event, breeding, history and any other subject
3. One on one, group to group, gathering of the minds....
4. Social time to get to know the people involved and to share ideas,
thoughts and the LOVE OF THE FJORD.

Anyone have interest in going??? having a West Coast Fjord Forum in Nov.
2000??? Anyone in helping to teach or instruct??? You can email me in person
or via the list... [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If we all learn and educate ourselves to improve just one thing about our
farm, breeding program, riding program or the lives of our Fjords... is it
not worth it?????

My 2 cents worth..

Catherine Lassesen (OK Shoot me, All I need is another project to do...)