This message is from: "Cheryl Beillard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes Sue .. there ARE lots of Cdn fjord owners on this list .. and I, for
one, managed to find a pair of fiscar scissors in the office supply section
of Walmart .. I think that you might try Cdn Tire too?  I found they work
well but didn't discover any really spectacular differences between them and
the several other brands I tried.  Some of those manes are just so tough to
cut.

By the way, where are you located in Cda?  I'm in the upper Ottawa Valley.

And on the subject of names --  if and when my mare foals -- 7-8 days and
counting? and if we have a filly  filly she's going to be called .. get this
"Valley Girl"!  Mike are you listening/reading?  Did any of you out there
who actually live in the real "Val" halla think of this??  If not, it's
mine!! And in future years, even if it's not a "v" year.   My sister-in-law
thought of it and I think it's great .. not that many "V" names out there
that aren't taken!