This message is from: "Janne Myrdal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Great to bring up new ideas, Catherine.  I think a World show would be a
great idea, not only for us Fjordies, but  to attract non Fjord people as
well, great promo.  But, oh my what a job to organize!!  Obviously for us
who live in the US, a show 3 day show here would be great.  But being
Norwegian, I know there may be an element of non approval by the Europeans
if a WORLD show is held in the US. (Ask Rune what he thinks??)  MAybe
another name??

#2  I wanted to throw this point out there as well, for those of us who live
and work farms, the dates of Blue Earth and Libby are almost impossible to
work in due to work.  NOT knocking them, I made it to one day at Blue Earth
last year, great!!  But I wonder if there would be a better date for the BIG
show, if it comes about.  Lets hear what the general Fjord population would
feel be a good time of year.

Janne in ND, enjoying our cute 67 day old filly, but cannot find a fit name
for her yet.  Uffda.