This message is from: Jeri L Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   I am in agreement that I would rather see annual regional Fjord shows AT
THIS TIME in the United States than a "World or International" Show. I
think in the future, that this idea might be worth re-introducing. We need
to further education in the states about the abilities, breeding and
training of Fjords before branching out. I am one of those constantly
training my trainer to reach beyond what is "popular" or "perceived" (sp?).
Like another lister where wrong training concepts (neck reining and
driving) are sometimes used, I have to tell my trainer - Try it, just
because she is
                             1. young (6 years old )
                             2. has different conformation than you are
used to
                             3.hasn't done before
 isn't any reason to to ask it of her. She often is more willing than the
Trainer!
Let's increase the knowledge of our little horse world before taking on the
World!
Jeri in Missouri