This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just a comment from a novice for Sheila.  I have an easy entry cart.  Not
being of sound mind, about 10 years ago when I wanted to learn to drive I
bought a sweet little standardbred cross mare that was a "retired" harness
racer.  She had only been raced in harness.  Well, needless to say, I
learned to drive "real fast"!  I was green and had no one to instruct me,
and there were several times in the early days when I needed to get out and
get to her head in a hurry.  After half-killing myself on the "normal" cart
I had, I sold it quickly and bought the easy entry.  While I don't have that
sort of problem any more, the easy entry is very nice for non-horse folks to
go out with me in the cart -- it is truly "easy" to get in.  It's a
comfortable ride as well with the seat sprung and the pneumatic tires.  I
suppose it really depends on the use you have in mind.  For simple pleasure
the easy entry is hard to beat.  It's light and easy for a small woman to
move around.  Upkeep is minimal.  However, if I ever want to compete at
Walnut Hill Carriage Competition--they require wooden carts and wheels.  So
it depends.  What I really want is a two seater easy entry!! Does such a
thing exist?  Anyway, enjoy!

Sue Freivald
Springwater, NY