This message is from: "Ingvild N. Sveen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Becky! (And anyone else who is interested).

I am in the process of posting most of the programme for the stallion
show on The Fjord Horse International website http://www.fjordhorseint.no.
It will be ready in a couple of hours. Yesterday I put out the list of
stallions attending the show. They are all posted with their sire's
name, maybe some of you will recognize some of them? More information
on the stallion show will come in the following weeks. And if
everything is going according to plan, the results of the show will be
avaliable on the website instantly after the show.

Also new is: Fjord Horse International are able to offer frozen semen
from the stallions Fjeldar and HĂ„gvard for sale worldwide!! Read more
about it at the website!

Please check back often, as we are updating continously.

Best Regards,
Ingvild (webmaster of Fjord Horse International)
in a very unexpected snowy Oslo, Norway.

Ingvild N. Sveen
http://www.multinett.no/ingvild/

The Fjordhorse page
http://www.multinett.no/ingvild/fjord.html