This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/29/00 6:14:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< This message is from: "Wertin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Hi Fjord lovers, My name is Sheila from Wathena, KS and my new love is
 Aaron, 3yr. Fjord gelding. My question for you  all is the training. I
 couldn't find a driving trainer so I sent him to be broke to ride and
 neck rein since then I've found a carriage trainer. He says I can't
 teach Aaron to neck rein and then to drive single because they are
 opposites and it will confuse him to the point he will lose the reining
 part some what. NOW I'm confused what to do not to mention the expence
 of wrong trainers. I'm open minded and would appreciate your advice.
 I've had horses all my life but none like this Fjord.

    In love with Fjords,

Hi Sheila,

I just wanted to respond briefly to what the trainer told you.  I beg to
differ.  He needs to give Fjords a bit more credit than that.  Perhaps he is
just not familiar enough with them and how super intelligent they are.  You
may not know who I am or what I do with my Fjords.  For an insight as to my
Fjord activities, you might want to look at my website at www.fjordhorse.com.
 I do Reining, Cutting, Jumping, you name it.  My horses NECK REIN, but they
also DRIVE.  It can be done - no question.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR