This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To all you cross breeders out there, I say ENOUGH ALREADY!  Do you really
know what you are talking about? We have been blessed with this magnificent
animal and the very idea of breeding to anything but a pure bred Fjord
should be completely out of the question for any responsible individual!
This is a free country and you are free to do as you please but just keep in
mind that economically your choice to cross breed is a poor one and if you
are ever looking forward to entering into any of the Fjord shows in the U.S.
you will need to show papers and you will be ousted from them on the spot.
If you love the Fjord horse so much or claim to, why in the world would you
want to mess it up! No need to respond to this post. I will never change my
mind and instead of all this talk about cross breeding, why not try to
improve what we have by doing some selective breeding within the pure breeds
to refine and polish this wonderful breed we love.

"Happy Trails"      RD