This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anna, there is nothing wrong with improving a breed but that is in the eye
of the beholder.  I think you are a bit strong in the"nazi" reference.
Groups form for certain purposes.  Nfhr is there to maintain the breed as it
now is.  Form your own group, "Fjords for the improvement of the quarter
horse"  Give those poor "improved" quarterhorses a neck that holds their
head up and feet they can stand on.  Or "Fjords for the improvement of
Arabs."  Give them girth and a soft temperament.  But do not try to change
an established group to fit your needs.  You have a lot to offer I am sure.
Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"