This message is from: Misty Meadows B & B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Recently, I bought The 2000 Homeland Calendar which features prints by Robert
Duncan. Imagine the pleasant surprise I found in the picture"To Spring
Pastures".
Of course it is his best painting ever. You can view a poster of this wonderful
fjord picture at www.digisys.net/bayside/posters/duncan/duncanim.html    Scroll
down to the very bottom of the page and click on page 8. Look at "To Spring
Patures."  Don't buy them out before I get a chance to order one. There are
still
calendars left (see other calendar) and the fjord picture in it is of good size
and quality for framing as well.

Cathy  at  Misty Meadows B&B and Fjords, Victoria, BC, Canada