This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (James Rollins)

     Our new filly is a precious gift and has already made going out to
the barn and doing chores more fun!  She is a delight and has already
had many visitors.  I am so pleased with her and it's easy to see she
already is quite lovely, well proportioned, gorgeous head, nice straight
legs, all the right stuff.:).  My vet was very pleased  with her too. I
have decided to call her Cornerstone's Skjonnhet.  According to my
Norwegian friend it is pronounced Shonet and it means "beauty".  I had
been having fun researching through my new Norwegan dictionary and
picking words I liked.  I have lots of others to consider when our next
foal arrives from our Gjest daughter Agneta.  Oh, I know lots of folks
like to keep track of bloodlines and I should mention that our filly is
out of Budeia, a Gromar daughter and by Penfrydd's Raynor, a Kongard
son.  Agneta's foal is by Trinity's Samstein, a Sambar son.  We will be
bringing the foals to Libby this coming Sept if all goes well and will
see lots of you there in person.  Happy, healthy foaling everyone and
thanks for allowing me to share my good news!:)  I will look forward to
all the birth announcements to come...  Kathleen Rollins, Cornerstone
Fjords, Deer Park, WA. (just north of Spokane)