This message is from: "linda hickam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WOW Lori!!!! what a great book list.....and what great reviews...and to
think the first book on it is
written by my good friend Caroline Nessbitt! small world.....when I was
reading Jean Gayles web site
guest book I saw a name of a person I used to show with.....30 years
ago!!!!! and I got in touch w/her! sorry for reminiscing.........again I say
atta girl Lori and thanks.........