This message is from: "Lindsay&Jim Sweeney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Are you folks talking about the Dutch alphabet year?  Doesn't the NFHR
utilize a number system, too?  What letter is for the year 2000?
I had a colt from Liv (Solar and Yvonne) and by Gingard (Astrix and
Sunngard)-Gingard is a full brother to Bjorgard, who is in Bob Van Bon's
book on page 59, Solar is on page 52 and Yvonne's sire Kastor is on page
50!
 We named this colt, Vjegard after the famous Norwegian Cross-country skier
with the addition of a "j" .  Vjegard was born the Spring after the
Lillehammer Winter Olympics.  Solar has a Vigdis and a Valin in his
pedigree.  I saw lots of other "V" names in the book, take a look!
 Jim & Lindsay Sweeney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Males: Vilhelm,Viggo,Viktor,Valter,Vetle,Vidar,Vemund,Vegar

Females: Vivian, Vivi, Valborg, Vigdis,Vibeke,Veslemøy,Vanja,

Taken from our Norwegian calendar ;-) Good luck.

Jon & Mary Ofjord
North Coast Fjords