This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike--

Tuesday, February 15, 2000, you wrote:

>> Still number one and two on my car wish list are Studebakers; the
>> '57 Golden Hawk and the '53 Starlight Coupe, a couple of the
>> classiest autos every made.

> Hmmm, can't really picture them.  My brother had a 55 chev when I was a
> kid.  My first was a 58 Hillman.  An English import.  Is the Hillman still
> made over there?  Any of the English people here know?

  Here is the '57 Golden Hawk: http://stude.com/Golden%20Hawk.jpg
  And here is the '53 Starlight Coupe: http://stude.com/ck.jpg
  My first car was a '54 Studebaker Champion like this one except red
  and black: http://www.studebakerclubs.com/ontario/mvc/roge-h.htm

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  The hooves of the horses!--Oh! bewitching and sweet; Is the music