This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike--

  I remember everything on the list, except what in the devil is a
  P.F. Flyer? Still number one and two on my car wish list are
  Studebakers; the '57 Golden Hawk and the '53 Starlight Coupe, a
  couple of the classiest autos every made. But then how about some
  earlier post-war casualties like the Packard, DeSoto, Kaiser, Nash
  and Hudson? I learned to drive a stick in my Grandpa's DeSoto.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.  --Winston Churchill