This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Gayle,

Tell us more about the Colo evaluator training.  If there were "home
breeders" who wanted the same type of training (the kind who buy stallions
on impulse - that could have a big effect on the breed :)) could they go?
Would there any other way to get the extensive training we need?  I really
enjoyed the little clinic put on at the Libby show - but wanted much more.

Gail

>The NFHR Eval. program has experienced many 'bumps in the road,' but has once
>again picked up it's skirt or pant legs, and is again on it's way.  There is
>a new evaluator training program underway with the first session to be held
>in Colo. in April.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]