This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I couldn't afford to take my two beautiful khaki tanks to Colorado,
although I would love to see an evaluation.  I don't see how one would do me
any good, or that the trip would be good for my girls.  I would love to look
at other people's fjords, who are probably almost as pretty and sweet as
mine.  What is barn-blind?   Today we learned about supplemental electric
fences.  It took Ida, the younger, once.  It took Reba, a year older, but
quite arrogant, 5 times.  They can sure ruin expensive fence in a hurry.

           Gail in Albuquerque