This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/13/00 1:58:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< BOOOO!  HISSSS!  I'm not at all jealous, mind you!

 The Expo is at the fairgrounds in Albany. >>

<g>  Thanks.  I'll try to be there.  And believe me, I've got mixed feelings
about going to Hawaii.  For 3 or 4 days, I'd be fine, but I REALLY miss my
animals and my home starting day 5 and 6.

I know Hawaii is the only state that has no fjords.  I'll be bringing a Fjord
Herald and some pictures of my horses to the horsepeople I have met over
there.  Seems only right that we get fjords over to the islands too.  They
would fit right in.

Pamela