This message is from: Walter Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Misha, Here in Wisconsin we have Fleet Farms and I buy Fiscars Shop Shears they
are grey with a black handle and a orange safety clip, they are spring loaded
and are very easy on the thumbs and hands, as I have bad thumbs and am able to
clip three fjords at a time before I get tired.  The springs really help.  I
believe they are around $16.00/$18.00 a pair and last a long time, We have  8
fjords that get clipped every 4/6 weeks and have been using them for two years
and just started to use our second pair.  Sherle in Northen Wisconsin where its
a chilly 14 below.  Spring will come some day.