This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Misha these seem to be the orange or blue plastic handled scissors you see
in hardware store.  I have about eight pairs scattered about the place and I
have yet to have them go dull.  Of course I have only one mane to trim, but
what a mane.  Gunnar is shedding so heavily, by the time I brushed and
combed him I had only time for one side of his heavy mane.  He looks a
little weird but does not seem to mind.  Now he is nibbling my fingers, not
biting.  He does really like the attention.  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]