This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/10/00 10:59:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Lou ....  that's an excellent idea, the timing would work great.  It always
 looks soooo funny when they have just had their manes roached!

 BUT, I actually got out today and took care of the manes .... I have just
 the three Fjords and I attacked their manes with my Fiskars!!!   It was a
 "balmy" 42 degrees and the sun was shining.  Ori looks and feels like a new
 woman ... she has such a thick mane, it seems impossible to tame.  But, it's
 quite >>
I do it every year to Lars, right after the Christmas parades, so he is ready
for the St Pat's parades in March. Merek