This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/18/2000 7:16:52 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Any
>  suggestions? I think it would be hard to thin it, and I really detest the
>  idea of shaving it for the winter, because everyone who ever sees Jon is
>  always intrigued by his mane. He looks so cute, i couldn't trim it. So, any
>  ideas?
>  Thanks!
>  Katy and Jon

The best thing to do would be to shave it off this winter.  If left alone...
after a couple of years, it possibly will weaken his crest and break it over.
 If it is growing as fast as you say, it will most certainly be back before
you know it !!!

Lou
Check out our website
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/dbldayfarm/index.html";>DoubleDay Farm -