This message is from: sini seppala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all, would be nice to know what you think about Ortho-Flexes and
Ultra-Flexes (that's a German saddle with a flexible tree instead of
spring panels). Have you used them on Fjords? Someone said OF's would
tend to be longish for a short Fjord back but mostly I've heard they are
just wonderful (at least to other breeds) in so many respects.

SASKIA, try this: http://www.iberianconnection.com/saddles.html

Have never tried Iberian saddles but some of them look so beautiful. Saw
a lot of them at Equitana last year and many of them are pure works of
art. I believe they are rather popular in Germany these days. This
address above is to a Californian company.
Cheers
Sini.
PS. Just updates the home page, welcome. Does it generally take ages to
get to see the pictures at our site?
Sini. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~partoy/Juhola6.html