This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 02/09/2000 5:23:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Pam,  The "grey" color in fjords is the same as the Grullo in
>  quarterhorses, so that is why they're called Grullo...Probably less
>  confusing to somebody not familiar with the breed than "Grey"  as grey in
>  other breeds is entirely different!  When I try to explain the colors of
>  the Fjordhorse to non Fjord people I tell them the grey would be called a
>  grullo in other breeds.
>
>  Jean in SLunny Fairbanks, alaska, a little cooler at +10

I agree with your description Jean.  We raise dun and grullo Paint horses and
have also got a Fjord.  I would have to call a grey-dun a grullo.  That
explains that.. but the socks???????  geez

Lou
Check out our website
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dbldayfarm/index.htm";>DoubleDay Farm
Miniature & Paint Horses</A>