This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pam,  The "grey" color in fjords is the same as the Grullo in
quarterhorses, so that is why they're called Grullo...Probably less
confusing to somebody not familiar with the breed than "Grey"  as grey in
other breeds is entirely different!  When I try to explain the colors of
the Fjordhorse to non Fjord people I tell them the grey would be called a
grullo in other breeds.

Jean in SLunny Fairbanks, alaska, a little cooler at +10

A couple
>people who knew what they were talking about (several references to Anne and
>Wez) but among the weird things was somebody mentioning a grullo fjord.
>Hmmm.... I wanted badly to answer, but seems you have to register to the
list
>to be able to respond.
>
>Pamela

Jean Ernest