This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thistles are related to artichokes which taste pretty good to me. Thistles
are also edible to most humans ( not just Euell Gibbons ). So in some
instances it is possible to eat your way to healthier pastures!

Evaluations:
Does the Canadian Fjord Horse Association (CFHA) have evaluations? If so,
can one get an NFHR registered horse evaluated there? Is it possible to get
a CFHA horse evaluated at an NFHR evaluation?

Carol: As you live in Canada, how do you have your horses evaluated and
registered? NFHR, CFHA, or both?
  Just curious as I live very close to the Canadian border and if all
things were equal it may be more convenient.

Mike: Am I correct in assuming that the two registries recognize each
others horses?

Jon