This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List -

Sraah - I actually had a jar of stallion urine in the refrigerator to take
in to the vet. But I calmed down and watched and did the temp, etc. and
finally took the jar outside and emptied it. Good thing we didn't have
company visiting who would open the fridge and ask pertinent questions....

I find it VERY hard to read about foals being produced for meat. I can't
imagine it.

Fred, I haven't seen pictures of your baby yet. I'll have to go back to my
deleted Digests and find the address. Sounds adorable. Today we let Sonny [8
mos] out loose around the place for the first time. We expected him to
cavort and carry on like he does in the pastures, but he was just quietly
curious and snooped everywhere, then hung out next to his sister's paddock
while Doug and I talked with yet another neighbor who stopped by because
he's seen the Fjords and was interested. I love it. Can't wait for our June
baby!

Silent, Dr Brian? Honestly! Cheers, Peg Knutsen, www.eburg.com/~kffjord
[more new pics soon]