This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/31/00 11:10:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< This message is from: Jen Timm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 There's a saying that mule people have (and this applies to the model
 equine variety as well) - mules can do anything a horse or pony can do,
 only better!

 Not just simply a cheaper alternative :)

 Back into lurker mode....
 Jen
 P.S.  If anyone wants to see a model equine "ze-fjord" please see my
 gallery - link is below...  Just to give you an idea of what one might
 look like :)

Most excellent! I did not get to the ze-Fjord picture successfully, and WHAT
is that annoying bar at the top I have to click off each time? But I did
bookmark the page about Jansky and radio astronomy as a definite return and
totally explore site. Merek