This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello everyone... Here is the information on the harness'. The maker is
Holmoyane Seletoy in Nordfjordeid, Norway. However, all enquiry and orders
go to FJORD HORSE INTERNATIONAL, N-6770 Nordfjordeid, Norway  Phone: 47 57
86 10 80 Fax:47 57 86 02 67.
If you have a fax and would like me to fax you the information sheet on the
harness (in English & German), I would be glad to. Email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Remember it is a different hook up to the cart.
Happy Shopping! Catherine Lassesen, HESTEHAVEN ... where Numann is BIG,
STRONG and running around like a STALLION... until Mom calls him for
dinner... :-)