This message is from: Jim and TammyHooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have to comment about the people using  a grass test to see
if there fence is hot.  We have just moved into the area and
need to protect our hay with something.  Our grass is
currently sampled by deer, elk and moose not to mention
our two Fjords.  In the summer we plan to build a hay
barn.  Until then I guess we are just supporting the wildlife.
The deer seem to only eat the leafy part of the grass.  Some
of the bigger critters go into our covered stack and pull complete
100+ pound bales out.  Luckily I have contacted a farmer
a couple of miles away who has hay in his barn he will sale
me at a later date.

Tammy Hooper
Bonners Ferry, ID