This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2000 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Dun looking for names?

>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>In a message dated 1/20/2000 8:48:31 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>writes:
><< You QH people have it easy  >>
>
>just love horses and can find something to appreciate in just about any
>equine.  I would love to have one of all the different breeds.  I just
don't
>like people who cut down other people's horses.  Not that you did.

Sorry, I guess I did some fast writing and no proof reading.  I didn't
intend that to be a slight in the least!  In fact I meant it very off the
cuff and slightly sarcastic; I should of used a :-).  When I think of
finding nice Norwegian names when I don't know what they mean or how they
are pronounced, the American word play, Quarter Horse names are a breeze.
You QH people DO have it easy!!!!!    :-)

I hope you people who are still up are looking at that moon ... it sure is
strange!!!!!