This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:45:02 -0800 "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
>Misha, I would never touch those wires.  I pick a blade of grass, wet it
with my tongue and then rest the blade on the hot wire.  It gives you a
trickle if the wire is hot.  Be sure, of course, the blade of grass is
not from a corner etc, re dogs.  Yuk!!  Jean

Jean,

I hate to take away the thrill and challenge of not knowing whether
you've picked a piece of grass that's never been pooped on by a bird,
peed on by a dog, stepped on by a horse's dirty foot, growing out of a
pile of horse poop, etc... : )   But you don't have to lick it!  The
water in the grass transmits electricity just as well as any moisture you
put on the outside.

I wouldn't blame you if you keep licking them though.  No element of
mystery and danger the other way!

Carpe diem!!

Brian   : )