This message is from: sini seppala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are so many types of those electric units - some of them are so
powerful that they burn all the long grass under the wire. I wonder if
I'd ever purchase one of those - what if a child or a dog touches the
wire? Also heard of a foal who had been caught in the wires and actually
died. Truly wonder if that much power is necessary. Guess they are
originally meant for really huge pastures and shouldn't be used for
other purposes.
Sini. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~partoy/Juhola6.html

 I pick a blade of grass, wet it