This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/22/00 9:02:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  Sue:  You meantioned Velcro straps-do they come with the boots, or did
 you make them?  Someone I spoke to who uses the boots a lot said she uses
 "keepers" just in case a boot would come off, so as not to lose it.  I
 suppose I could call State Line and ask.   >>

Yes, I made my straps. I have never seen the straps advertised in the
catalogs although I know E-Z Boot sells some. One time I was riding through
quite fast flowing water and a boot came off, because of the straps the boot
was not lost. There are some horses that would come unglued with a boot
hanging around their ankle but I was riding a Fjord and once out of the water
replaced the boot and rode on.
As I said in my earlier posting I have had no problem with my E-Z Boots I
don't use them all the time, for much of the year my mare is shod, but they
do allow me to give her feet a break from shoes and still allow me to ride or
drive her on our rock terrain without bruising her very flat feet.
 Sue