This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/22/00 1:23:02 AM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Hi Sue, you say that you use a Velcro strap hooked into the back of the
 boot and around the ankle so we don't loose a boot. How do you actually
 use it? Any other ideas on how they can be made sit where they should?
 Haven't tried them yet but some people say they can come off. >>

I made my own Velcro straps with 1/2 inch Velcro tape and the sewing machine.
Not sure how to describe them so they would make sense. The E-Z  Boot company
does sell a strap to keep the boots on, I have seen it in the literature that
comes with the boots.
       Sue