This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/21/00 1:24:06 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  I would love to have one of all the different breeds.  >>
Me too.  There is something special and marvelous about every one of them.
The trouble is having enough time and money to have one of everything without
neglecting anybody, so I have to use control.  I have two fjords and want 1
more something else and just can't choose because I only get one.  I want the
fire and beauty of the Arab, and I like Thorougbreds and TWs are so special
and sweet, and Morgans are versatile, and Lippizaners fly and Friesians are
gorgeous and kind.  And QHs seem to be able to do a lot and they're American,
getting patriotic.  And the beautiful colors on Rocky Mountain horses.  I had
an appaloosa as a kid with a running walk.  I could go on until somebody shot
me -- and somebody usually does.   And when I have trouble with a horse, it's
always my fault and my ignorance,  not that of the breed.   Gail  Dorine