This message is from: "Dave Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a friendly reminder that the due date for the MWFHC Winter Meeting and
Driving Clinic with Sharon Makaurat in Galena IL,
is Feb. 1st.  All dues must be paid by Feb. 1st as well.  If anyone needs a
registration form you may e-mail Pat Holland at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
call her at 815 777-6008.  She told me this is going to be the greatest
event since the birth of Christ.  Well I don't know about you but his is
highest on my list, so I'm counting on a great clinic/meeting.  There still
is time to get in on this great event, but do get your forms in.
Patti in Wisconsin, looked warm outside, but it wasn't.  Sunny and sub zero
today.