This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  While I'm refinishing my country cart this winter, I've been driving
  my metal easy entry cart. It's one of the common ones from Frontier
  with spoked pneumatic wheels. Anyway, several weeks ago Pferd took
  an unscheduled detour thru the woods to avoid some carnivorous
  cattle, and we ended up popping a spoke on a tree root. This was the
  incentive I needed to finally order a set of replacement wheels from
  Paul Milton. If anyone else has been thinking about these wheels,
  I'm writing to encourage you to go ahead and get them. The wheels I
  got are 34 inch diameter, replacing the 25 inch wheels that come on
  the cart. The wheels and spokes are solid steel, with sealed ball
  bearings, and they have a solid rubber buggy tire set in. The extra
  height gained by the larger diameter wheels is wonderful, although I
  don't sit as high as in my country cart, my eye-level is now well
  above Pferd's back, giving me a much better view of the road. In
  addition, the wheels roll much smoother than the old ones, and on
  our test drive yesterday, I had to hold Mr. P back because the wind
  blast in the cold air was causing my eyes to water too much. He's
  going to be able to really move this cart now. And one more benefit
  of the new wheels is they make this light, maneuverable cart
  show-legal. I intend to start using it in obstacle classes at
  pleasure shows. So once again, if you've thought about replacement
  wheels for your easy entry, I encourage you to go ahead and order
  them. (Paul's Web site is http://www.miltoncarriageworks.com, and
  you can see the wheels at the "Accessories" button).

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears. --Arabian