This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi List,
We are fairly new to driving, but we have a meadow brook cart that we just
love.  The other carts we've had have been easy entry and also some kind of
homemade one that definitely wasn't easy entry.  But our meadow brook has a
spring box.  The shafts attach to a spring that connects to the back of the
seat.  The seat itself sits on the springs that are just above the wheels.
The front of the seat box connects to the bar that goes between the two
shafts. It is like riding on a cloud.  Our pony loves it too, because the
shafts don't bounce on her either.  It is the neatest cart we've ever ridden
in.  It's too bad, Lisa, that you got such an uncomfortable one.  Has anyone
else had that kind of experience with a Meadow Brook?
Tami