This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here's a really simple little idea that all our visitors comment on.

We have a 32'x24' run-in shed attached to the south end of our barn. The
run-in shed door opens onto the main barn aisle, and this is a favorite
place for horses to put their heads in and socialize a bit. On either side
of the doorway, at about head height, we attached softish dandy brushes
(with countersunk screws). The horses come up and rub the itchy spots on
their heads & necks on these brushes. So cute.

Not self-cleaning maybe, but self-grooming.

Lori A.