This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/19/00 10:33:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Gayle,
 We haven't decided yet if we can make it up that far, but we would really
 like to, you're on the list we got from Catherine, we'll call and make an
 appointment if we can.  We would love to see what you are doing at the Field
 of Dreams.  Thankyou very much for your friendliness, it is wonderful.
 Thanks,   Tami Pugh

Tami,

I'm not certain where your equine interests lie, driving or riding.  I drive
some, but in my barn, the focus is on riding.  My students ride their Fjords
English, bareback, and Western.  My favorite is Western.  I am the one who
does the Reining and Cutting with my Fjords.   Last week end we had visitors
from out of town and a couple of the gals came to demonstrate their Fjords.
One rode English, one bareback, and our old (24) King Herald mare, Molde,
carried a young girl.  I stood back by myself for a few moments and just
'drank' in the panorama with pride.  It was such a cool sight.

Anyway, if riding is what you are interested in, think you would enjoy the
spectacle.  Do let me know if time will permit you to visit my barn and I
will see if the gals can take the time to do it again.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR