This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Anyone out there tried E-Z Boots on thier Fjord?

Only as an emergency shoe replacement, to keep the hoof from chipping
up until the farrier arrives.  Unfortunately, my Fjords seem to have
hooves that are a different shape than what the manufacturers of Easy
Boots designed for.  Of my 3, there's only one that I can keep the
boots on---and he's the one that needs them the least!  The ones with
rounder, drafty hooves keep stepping on the back part of the boot and
ripping it off, no matter how tightly it's adjusted.

I'd suggest that you borrow a pair and try them on your horse first,
before investing in them.

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
30 mi SSE of San Francisco, Calif.