This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you very much Amy,
Catherine sent us a list and you were on it too.  We are still trying to
figure out our itenerary, we will call if we can make it to your place and
make an appointment.  I love the name of your place.  We bred our QH mare to
a Hollywood Dun It son whose name is I'm glad I'm dun.  And we're looking for
a cute name for the foal with a "Dun" in it.  I hope we can make it, we just
have one Fjord so far, and we still have a lot of learning to do, and I think
that it helps to get all the exposure we can.
Thanks,    Tami