This message is from: "James A. Rohde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly to my question about our lone
Fjord. We put the check in the mail today and will be getting another fjord
gelding soon. We purchased Hunnibun's Jorgan from the Baily Fjord Horse
Farm in Michigan. We are all excited and I am sure that Niki will
appreciate the companionship. I have enjoyed all the training tips and
information posted on the digest, a great resource, thanks!
Looking forward to Jorgie's arrival. Lynda & Daniel have been very helpful,
THANKS!
Didn't someone once say that they are like potato chips, just one isn't
enough.  I hope that two will satisfy. ( - ;
--Barb Rohde
Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin