This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Never intended to make for hard feelings. Personally I was thinking
along the
>lines of Brian Jacobson's Grandfather, someone like that...

Pat, I appreciate your thought that my grandfather was one of the most
influential people in the Fjord breed in this country.  I think he was
too.   : )

And I was not trying to make light of your suggestion that we discuss
influential people and Fjords; I believe it's good for people new to
Fjords to hear about the people and horses that had (have) major
influences on the breed.

Thanks,

Brian