This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK, I have not posted with my idea of the best Fjord because I am so new to
Fjords that my opinion would count anyway.  And I am always adding something
silly to the list.
    Soooo - the only Fjord I have know this century is mine.  He is the best.
Hands down.

Martie LOL :))