This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:54 PM 01/10/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>At 03:47 PM 01/10/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>>This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>I have something to throw out to all of you. With the end of the century
>>and all that, how about:
>>If the NFHR were to award a horse of the century in the Fjord world, who
>>would you vote for?
>>If they had an award for most outstanding breeder or influential person
>>in the Fjord world, who would you vote for?

Gene just got home and read my letter and he didn't agree with my earlier
choices! =(

I asked him what his choices would have been and he said "Bushwhacker's
Honi" (and "Bushwhacker's Dutchman," a close second) and his favorite
Breeders are Bushwhacker's Fjords. Hmmmm, somewhat immodest I'd say! =)

Ruthie, NW MT