This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have something to throw out to all of you. With the end of the century
and all that, how about:
If the NFHR were to award a horse of the century in the Fjord world, who
would you vote for?
If they had an award for most outstanding breeder or influential person
in the Fjord world, who would you vote for?

Oh, and when everyone was talking about people going to high levels on
Fjords, Anne in dressage, Vivian in combined training....what about Gene
Bauer and Sue Keating in pleasure driving, I think they won Walnut Hill
many times over and thats a pretty high class show.