This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Being new to this breed and still learning what the true "type" really
>looks like, I would like to see the photo(s) of this Fjord as well.  Please
let
>me know if there are websites that might lead me in their direction.

You can see the print of Rosendalsborken on Invild Nygaard Sveen's  "The
Fjordhorse Pages" at:

http://www.multinett.no/ingvild/fjord.html

In B.J. van Bon's book "Van "Vestlandhest" tot "Fjordenpaard" there is a
picture of the print on page 4 and a cropped photo on page 11.  Since the
photo is cropped along the image of the horse there is no way for me to tell
how good the person who cropped it was at keeping true to the image.  This
print obviously comes from the photo and is not romanticized very much at
all.  The photo shows him standing with his shoulder away and uphill which
distorts him a little and makes him look like he has an uphill build.  The
only difference I see is the print artist added a little chest since it is
hidden or cropped in the photo.  It looks like Rosendalsborken had a lovely
face.