This message is from: "briar hill farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----------
> From: fjordhorse-digest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: fjordhorse-digest V98 #169
> Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 6:00 AM
>

> fjordhorse-digest      Friday, September 11 1998      Volume 98 : Number
169

> In this issue:
> From my questions to Fjord Horse International in Norway, I received the
explanation that the Norwegians used the image of Rosendalsborken because
of his historical importance, not because he is a representative of perfect
conformation or the ideal fjord. To see more about the history,see the
Fjordhorse page  at http://home.sol.no/~snygaard/fjord.html  .

> The drawing that Bob Van Bon is refering to is of Rosendalsborken I 08.
It